Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Lockdown

 Hi there everyone 

Today im here to talk about lock down .most people hate lock down because they miss there friends and family .But we all know dear  Jacinda is helping us. 

this is what we look like when we r sad 


this is what we look like when we r happy 

this is what we look like when we r confused 
when you miss your friends 
A lot of people feel mixed emotions in lock down   people they love r passing away so we all say GO AWAY !!! COVID . hopefully we r out of it as soon as possible. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ava,

    What a fantastic blog! I love the way you have used photos to demonstrate how people might be feeling about lockdown. You've clearly thought about the different reasons. I miss my friends too but I'm glad that our government is working to keep us all as safe and healthy as possible.

    I really loved seeing you commenting on your friends blogs. Don't forget to be positive, thoughtful and helpful when you comment. That shows you are a smart commenter!

    Keep up the great learning and blogging,
    :) Sharon - Te Ara Tūhura Education Programme Leader

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Ava
    yeah GO AWAY COVID!!! I miss you can't wait to see you on Friday when I drop off your presents
    have a grate lock down.From Lucy

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post