Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

complex compound and simple .

 In writing i am lucky to be in Mrs smith Palmer group .we have been learning about how to make compound sentences complex and simple .well went back into lock down i thought i should try making my own sentences so i took out my wight board and started making them after i had figured some out i put them on a doc then i took a screen shot and placed them i hope you like them .


   
do know what these different types of sentences are ?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ava
    Great to see you are working hard in lock down , I hope you are well.
    You have a good understanding of different types of sentences, great work Ava
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ava

    Thanks for sharing this blog post about your learning. I look forward to seeing a variety of the different sentence types in your other writing. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post