Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

My maths fraction

                              Fractions.



This week I got put in o g 4. I was exited to learn about fractions even though i´ve all ready been in this group .Any way more about maths . one quarter, this fraction has a denominator witch is the bottom number and the top number is called a numerator .denominators are how meany  4th there are here is an fraction.

And here is my fraction create that i made on unfix cubes 
here is the link for unfix https://www.didax.com/apps/unifix/



do you like fractions?

6 comments:

  1. Great blog post Ava! Well done on your fractions - I can see you have a good understanding for fractions.
    I do like fractions because I get to think about pizza, getting cut up! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Ava!
    Yes I do like fractions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you everyone your positive comments make me smiley

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post