Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2020

showdown in the night

                    showdown in the night

                                                                                            part  2.   showdown 


Claire was getting scared she longed to have a normal life like all they  other children in the wold. Just then she heard a crackling noise, Claire walked closer and closer then pop  out comes Lucy, Lucy is Claire´s bff that stands for best friends for ever. Bang  the shadow comes back Lucy screams Claire cry's. The end of chapter 2 .

 



                                                                                                                

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ava,
    You have used some great adjectives and it is full of suspense in this chapter of your scary story.
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ava showdown in the night 2 is cool I can't what to see want show down in the nigh 3 is like from Miriam

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post