Pages

Friday, November 26, 2021

Descriptive writing

Its time to learn about writing 

 hola,

so as you should of heard by the tittle we are learning about writing today .so where should i start oh here .It was Friday morning at school at 9 something and our teacher was telling us that we need to do a drawing about well what do know Descriptive writing .Descriptive writing  is where you describe words like Lucy has shiny sliver earrings .so take a look at this and comment what you think.

you can click on the image to get a closer look
what did you think if you have any questions plz comment bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post