Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

showdown in the night.

              Showdown in the night



                                                                                               Part .3




After that night Claire did not want to go anywhere near the corridor so she stayed in her room but a couple weeks later she got adopted. by a caring family but the voices came with her Claire was now terrified something will happen she thought to herself .One cold stormy day Claire was in bed when  she saw someone just poking there head out  she tried to get out of bed but her leg had frozen........   




thank you so much for reading my other posts and i am sorry this book did not come sooner.



Would you like to hear more of showdown in the night ?  

3 comments:

  1. hi Im charvel from ahipara school you have such amzing work and I must say you have a awsome blog so keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for using those kind words
    and I hope to do more work

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post