Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Arthur.

This book is about a young dog called Arthur.He wanted a nice home with a nice soft pair of slippers to chew.He was the only dog in Mrs Humbers pet shop.All the other dogs had been sold.
Because dogs are very popular .Arthur tried to be a fish, a rabbit, a snake and a cat  but he still did not get sold .Arthur thought he would never ever get a home but...just then a man came in with his granddaughter and said we want the dog in the window . Mrs Humbles looked shocked and said Arthur yes replied the man. So in the end Arthur got sold  and lived a very happy life with some slippers to chew. Arthur loved his new home and he thought his 
Owner was spectacular plus he snuggled with her every night . Also sometimes Arthur could have doggy play dates.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ava,
    This book sounds great. I thing that if is funny that Arthur tried to be a fish, rabbit, snake and a cat.
    I was glad to hear that he got brought in the end. I have a cute dog called Max that I love snuggling with. Do you have any pets?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post